Brighton y mis compras musicales

by Sílvia Palacios at/on 17:18
in

Sin duda no me podía marchar de Brighton, sin recorrerme todas las tiendas de discos de la zona. No me pude resistir a un clásico ..... London Calling to the underworld!







"London Calling" By The Clash

I can't leave Brighton without any CD, I Walked arround...Trying to find something. My first buy .... a classic! London Calling to the underworld




Tampoco, podía marcharme sin llevarme algo nuevo .....
Rebuscando en la sección Indie, alternativo ..... "The eraser" de Tom Yorke. Me encantó el packaging... los temas muy buenos. Mi Favorito .... "The clock"





"The clock" By Tom Yorke

Also, I can't leave Brighton with something new .... Finding out ... Indie section .. alternative... That's what I want ... "The eraser" by Tom Yorke. I love the packaging, original and very nice, and the tracks are good as well. My favourite ... "The Clock".


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Encantada de recibir comentarios. Gracias.


 
fineprint
(c) Lady viajera · Using Blogger · Theme by EvanEckard · Blogger Template by Blogger FAQs and Mobi123