Excuse me Sir... I'm sorry my darling!

by Sílvia Palacios at/on 18:51
in






The bottle by Gill-scott Heron

My last day in Brighton, the seafront, the pier, Portland Place. My last walk .... down St. James street, Old Steine. My last shopping in Clock Tower .... Churchill square. I'm trying to fix it in my memory ... The bus stop near Royal Pavilion... bus line 5 or 27 and the windmil.
When I talk ummnm...like a lady ... back to Spain.
Where is the place I can hear the music I like?
WOW !! YEAH! The thrills,blur, Morrisey, Super Grass (Feel alright!!)..
Only in England! I'm 100% sure! Anywhere else?
In the Best Pubs! Unforgetable!


Mi último día en Brighton, el frente maritimo, el muelle, la escuela y Portland Place. Mi último paseo ... bajando St.James street y old steine. Mi último shopping Churchil square y la Clock tower. Intentando fijar en mi memoria todos los rincones de esta pequeña ciudad. Esa parada del autobus junto al Royal Pavilion. El autobús... linia nuemero 5 o 27... y el molino de Westdene.
Ahora, cuando, empiezo a hablar ingles con soltura ....y he aprendido a hablar como una señorita... vuelvo para España.
Dónde puedo escuchar la musica que me gusta? WOW! The thrills,blur, Morrisey, Super Grass .. sólo en Inglaterra ..100% segura, dónde si no? En los mejores pubs.. En una palabra inolvidable...


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Encantada de recibir comentarios. Gracias.


 
fineprint
(c) Lady viajera · Using Blogger · Theme by EvanEckard · Blogger Template by Blogger FAQs and Mobi123